Microsoft Forms for Confluence
Create forms in Confluence and collect structured data with embedded Microsoft Forms
Embed Microsoft Forms in a few clicks
Use the form’s URL to natively embed it on the Confluence page using a macro. No coding skills are required! Preview form before adding it. Collect data or share the results using Microsoft Forms for Confluence.
Customize Forms in Confluence
Create forms in Cofluence upon your needs. Reshape, resize or frame your forms to fit your Confluence page design.
Hide the embedded forms when printing your reports, documentation or templates from Confluence pages.
Collect Feedback and Structured Data
Use Microsoft Forms for Confluence to collect feedback and gather opinions from any users. Create understandable data entry forms according to your needs. Make your data collection easy and fast.
Microsoft Forms for Confluence make it possible to create forms and insert any of your Microsoft forms easily, reshape or resize them to meet your Confluence page structure and design.
- Insert any of your MS forms easily pasting form URL
- Reshape or resize forms in Confluence to perfectly meet your page structure and design
- Hide MS Forms elements when printing your Confluence page with the No Print option
- Use anonymous access to collect data from a wide audience of unauthorised Confluence users
- Share responses and track progress directly from the Confluence page
- Qualified tech support from vendor
- Easy to configure and helpful User Guide
Microsoft Forms for Confluence is a useful tool that allows you to:
- manage polls and collect feedback using your Confluence space;
- gather information from users about your documentation in Confluence;
- get instant feedback and share it with your team or customers.
Start now with a free trial or contact us to request a video demo.
Privacy and security
Microsoft Forms for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application