Microsoft Forms for Confluence
Create forms in Confluence and collect structured data with embedded Microsoft Forms
Embed Microsoft Forms in a few clicks
Use the form’s URL to natively embed it on the Confluence page using a macro. No coding skills are required! Preview form before adding it. Collect data or share the results using Microsoft Forms for Confluence.
Customize Forms in Confluence
Create forms in Cofluence upon your needs. Reshape, resize or frame your forms to fit your Confluence page design.
Hide the embedded forms when printing your reports, documentation or templates from Confluence pages.
Collect Feedback and Structured Data
Use Microsoft Forms for Confluence to collect feedback and gather opinions from any users. Create understandable data entry forms according to your needs. Make your data collection easy and fast.
Microsoft Forms for Confluence make it possible to create and insert any of your Microsoft forms easily, resize them to meet the Confluence page structure. Share responses summary on the Confluence page.
- Insert any of your MS forms easily pasting form URL
- Reshape or resize forms in Confluence to perfectly meet your page structure and design
- Hide MS Forms when printing your Confluence page with the No Print option
- Use anonymous access to collect data from unauthorised Confluence users
- Share responses summary directly on the Confluence page
- Easy to configure and helpful User Guide
Microsoft Forms for Confluence is a useful tool that allows you to:
- manage polls and collect feedback using your Confluence space;
- gather information from users about your documentation in Confluence;
- Share feedback and response summary with your team or customers.
Check Confluence forms use cases.
Microsoft Forms are part of Microsoft365.
Start now with a free trial or book a live demo.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Microsoft Forms for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application