Share Confluence with External Users (Secure Share)
Share your Confluence spaces/pages with any unlicensed user by creating secure external share links
Share Confluence Cloud to Anyone
Create & share secure links for Confluence Pages allowing users to access pages without login
Share Confluence links directly via Email
Allow Non-Licensed Cloud users to:
View/Add comments, inline comments, attachments
Essential Features set to suit your needs
Share your pages with external users outside Confluence.
Delete expired secure share links after 7 days.
Deactivate shared links with a single click.
Set validity and password on your access links.
Confluence Secure Share lets you share your Confluence pages with any user (even outside Confluence) via create & share access links for the pages.
Confluence only supports sharing the pages with every anonymous user with no restriction on the basis of who to share with, when to share, and how to protect the shared page even if it's available for anonymous users.
This app solves all of the above problems which are major hiccups in sharing Confluence pages.
Features provided by us:
- Create & share access links for any Confluence page which does not require login
- Set permissions for end-users to View/Add Comments/Inline Comments/Attachments in the shared pages
- Password-protect shared link with own password or generate a random one for better security
- Set validity for shared link
- Deactivate the shared link according to convenience
- Automatic link deletion after 7 days of link expiry
- Buy Secure Share for Confluence; Get Jira Secure Share FREE
Free support for Confluence Secure Share Setup
Privacy and security
Share Confluence with External Users (Secure Share) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
Secure Share Admin console