Share Confluence with External Users (Secure Share)
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Share your Confluence spaces/pages with any unlicensed user by creating secure external share links
Share Confluence to Anyone
Create & share secure links for Confluence Pages allowing your users to access the pages without login.
Share Confluence links directly via Email
Allow your Non-Licensed users to:
Essential Features set to suit your needs
Share your pages with external users outside Confluence.
Delete expired secure share links after 7 days.
Deactivate shared links with a single click.
Set validity and password on your access links.
Confluence Secure Share lets you share your Confluence pages with any user (even outside Confluence) via create and share access links for your pages.
Confluence only supports sharing the pages with every anonymous user with no restriction on the basis of who to share with, when to share, and how to protect the shared page even if it's available for anonymous users.
This app solves all of the above problems which are some of the major hiccups in sharing Confluence pages.
Features provided by us:
- Create and share access links for any Confluence page which does not require login
- Set permissions for end-users to View/Add Comments/Attachments in the shared pages
- You can password-protect shared link with own password or generate a random one for better security
- Set validity for the shared link
- Deactivate the shared link according to your convenience
- Automatic link deletion after 7 days of link expiry
- Jira Word & PDF Exporter
- Jira Secure Share
Free support for Confluence Secure Share Setup
Secure Share Admin console