Data Forms for Jira
- Jira Software
Create custom forms, surveys or checklist within Jira. Add new fields to your tickets without adding custom fields
Use data forms
Collect data with structured data forms to let your colleagues, even non-technical, collaborate and input data in Jira.
Arrange predefined fields to form templates like surveys, polls, checklists or other forms, for your colleagues.
Manage data forms
Attach new data forms to the issue using the Data Forms Control Dialog. View or edit existing data forms with one click. Remove data forms when you no longer need them
Data Forms lets you create dynamic, reusable forms to ensure your data is always standardized and can be maintained in a straightforward manner.
This app is built on Atlassian's highly secure Forge platform. This means, no data will ever leave your Jira at any point.
You can use up to 3 form templates for free (Free usage of Data Forms for Jira).
As Jira Administrator you can define form templates for your colleagues.
Other features include:
- Use the project overview to get a quick overview over your projects
- Use Confluence like editors with tables and text formating
- Who can edit a data form is defined via Jira's issue permissions
- Add multiple data forms to issues or projects
- Copy and move forms between issues
- Codeless template definition
- The data forms are stored on your server
- Import and export Templates as a .json file
- Data Forms Templates Library
Our field types include:
- Single/Multi select lists
- Richtext editor (stored as markdown)
- Single/Multi user select
Privacy and security
Data Forms for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete issue properties.
- Delete project properties.
- View application roles.
- View system and custom avatars.
Show data forms of a specific template in a table and compare their values against one another.