Advanced User Manager for Jira Cloud
for Jira Cloud
Bulk create users, filter users by last seen dates in different products, bulk add/remove from groups, manage user properties
Create tailored properties
Create tailored properties for your Jira and External users and track them over the app
Bulk create users
Bulk create users from CSV
Bulk import Service Management customers
Bulk import your customers as External Users first, then import them as customers to your Jira Service Management
- Manage custom user properties
- Bulk add to groups
- Bulk remove from groups
- Bulk create users
- Filter users by last seen dates in different products like Jira, Confluence etc.
- Deactivate/Activate users with managed-accounts
- Bulk import external users to Jira Service Management as customers
** Requires API key setup for bulk creating users and deactivating/activating managed accounts.
Privacy and security
This app is not part of the Marketplace Bug Bounty program. Learn more
This partner has completed the Security Self-Assessment Program. The program will be deprecated in August 2023 and replaced with the Privacy & Security tab. Learn more
Advanced User Manager for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View application roles.
- View system and custom avatars.
- Allows the app to read customer accounts information