Excel-like Tables for Confluence - Spreadsheet and Chart
Intuitive Excel-like table to build reports, insights, filters, diagrams, and charts in Confluence. Easily import / export sheets
Full-featured Excel-like Tables
Full-featured Excel-like table grid with charts, shapes, and pivot table. Create a spreadsheet and analyze your data using hundreds of formulas such as SUM, COUNT, IF, and AVERAGE, or you can create a new function.
Seamless Inline Editing and Table Customization
Templates, Permission, and Localization
Elevate the quality of your report through our customizable pre-built templates, or you can create your own. This app supports Confluence permission and multiple languages (Japanese, Chinese, German, Spanish, etc.).
Maximize your productivity by leveraging Excel-like Tables within your Confluence page. You can create a new table from scratch, templates, or upload a file. This application provides support for multiple languages, facilitating seamless collaboration among global teams.
** Free - up to 10 users **
Powerful Excel-like features available:
Integration with Confluence
Export / Import
- The complete support for importing and exporting your Excel files(.xlsx)
- PDF export
- JSON (import and export)
- Our demo video
- Get started with our documentation
- Submit your feedback on our features portal for Cloud
- Check out our blog for the latest news
- Or pair it with our Jira version app – Excel-like Tables for Jira – for a powerful reporting and data analysis
- Try another Excel-like app - Excel-like Issue Editor for Jira – for bulk issue editing
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Excel-like Tables for Confluence - Spreadsheet and Chart integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Create informative reports using hundreds of Excel formulas.