mO Secure Share Issue for JIRA
Share your Jira with Password Protected Jira Links. External Share for Jira helps to View or Comment on the shared links
Share to Anyone
Create & share secure links for Jira issues allowing end-user to access the issue without login
Allow your end-users (even outside Jira) to
- View/Add comments
- View/Add attachments
Features to suit your needs
- Share your issues with users even outside Jira
- Set validity of the shared link
- Protect your shared link with a password
- Deletes expired secure share links after 7 days
- Deactivate shared link with a single click
Upcoming Features & Customer Support
Restrict User, Jira Project, content to share like summary, sprint status, etc
Share your Jira links directly via email
Keep user logs for accessing the share links
Free support app setup. Contact us to schedule a call.
Jira Secure Share lets you share your Jira issues with any user (even outside the Jira license tier). It allows you to create and share access links for your issues. Your end-users will be able to access the shared Jira issues with these links.
Jira only supports sharing the issue with users having a Jira account.
This app solves one of the biggest challenges for the organizations using Jira, where their users want to share some of their Jira issues with the users who are not having a Jira account.
Features provided by us -
- Create and share access links for Jira issue without login
- Set permissions for end-user to View/Add Comments/Attachments in the shared issues
- You can password-protect shared link with own password or generate a random one for better security
- Set validity for the shared link
- Deactivate shared link according to your convenience
- Automatic link deletion after 7 days of link expiry
- Jira Word & PDF Exporter
- Confluence Secure Share
Free support for Jira Secure Share Setup
Privacy and security
Control all the shared links from the Admin console