Epic Subtask Issue Viewer
- Jira Software
Epics' subtasks in classic or next gen projects are equally important
Enhance Epics’ Visibility
Who wouldn't want an extended view of Epic subtasks and their progress? The Epic Subtask Issue Viewer brings all the subtasks related to the main Epic tasks into one place.
Compact & Dynamic
Epic Subtask Issue Viewer uses the power of a dynamic table to bring the most important information about each subtask to the forefront with sorting options of key issue fields, such as status or priority.
Do you need a list of open subtasks and you don't want to spend time writing a custom jql? This is no longer a problem. The app offers a smart solution by clicking the search button on the right side of the panel.
Epic Subtask Issue Viewer is a plug and play application designed to bring clarity to the level of Epic's subtasks.
Some of the key features include:
- Available directly in the Epics issue view when the Epic issue type is included in a project. No need for complex configurations.
- Save your valuable time by searching in each issue of an Epic to see which subtask is not done. A dynamic table will do that for you.
- Epic's subtask progress bar is in the first line to inform you about the progress.
- Sorting options to group the most relevant information together.
- Smart tooltip functions to show more information, e.g. which is the parent of the subtask or the priority, reporter & assignee.
- Reporter and Assignee, the key contributors to work on the issue, are also visible by default.
- With the "Quick Search" option you can find the open subtasks with one click, without writing time consuming search queries.
More features are in preparation...
Privacy and security
Epic Subtask Issue Viewer integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.