AppTime - Easy Timesheets for Jira and Customer Portal
Free time-tracking solution for Jira. Get timesheets in Jira and JSM Customer Portal
Easy Access Management
With two levels of permissions, global and project-based, the user can access all the worklogs from Jira or a certain project. It gives you the guarantee that the data stays secure.
Intuitive Timesheet View
Automating worklogs and report generation is a great way to stay organized. With this feature, you can easily view your worklogs in an intuitive way and generate reports from pre-defined periods with minimal effort.
Custom Data Source
It is important to have a complex overview to understand the current situation. This can be achieved by having an organized system that allows you to see multiple users, projects, or issues simultaneously.
AppTime is a simple-yet-powerful tool letting you to display your team's worklogs in a grid view.
- Define who has access to your worklogs.
- Display worklogs in a timesheet format.
- Store the Timesheet data and use it again in the future.
- Report from predefined periods: months, weeks, or custom intervals.
- See the overview of the logged work from multiple users at once.
- Define the data source for the data as one project, multiple projects, or selected particular issues.
- Group work logs by Issues, Projects, Users, and Work Description.
- Get Timesheets in Jira and JSM Customer Portal
- When needed, export to CSV.
Do you want to give AppTime a try? It's free of charge, and is maintained by an experienced Atlassian Marketplace vendor.
AppTime - Timesheets Made Easy.
Privacy and security
Group Worklogs by projects and users.