TestCollab makes Jira test case management hassle free
Monitoring and analysis at your fingertip
All analytical data from the development project available at a click, letting you focus on more important tasks then to switch between tools.
Get the test cases linked and managed with issues
You always wanted to get Jira issues and test cases managed at single place. Link existing test cases with issue, add new test cases, get them edited or even deleted from Jira
Enhance team's productivity
Ability to import, bulk update, filter and sort test cases. Enable reusability with reusable steps and ability to copy test cases. Let custom fields and tags better qualify your test case definition
Are your QA and dev teams in sync? Can you easily delegate testing tasks to your QA team in just a few clicks? Can your developers easily document different test cases?
If you answered no to any of those question, you can greatly benefit from this plugin.
- Add new test cases and link them with JIRA issues
- Linking pre-existing test cases from your TestCollab DB to any JIRA issue
- See full details of test case with history, versions and last run statuses
- Assign test cases to your QA team for execution
This plugin requires an account with TestCollab.
Privacy and security
TestCollab - Test management for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Create test plans from Jira