User Absence Planner for Jira
Bring user availability, absence planner and out of office to Jira
Add to user profiles
Add user absence planner to user profile to plan out of office times and show them to your team.
Plan all your out of office times
Holiday, business trip or conference - plan all your absence times in list or calendar view.
Display in issues who is available
Show to your team if you are available or not. See at first glance who is currently online and who is not available.
Everyone sets an absence message for emails before out of office (ooo) period. Start setting it for Jira as well with User Absence Planner.
Easy to use and accessible for every jira user:
- Define start and end date of absence
- Set type such as holiday, business trip or long term leave
- Write an absence message for other users
- Define recurring absences if you are out of office on certain days of the week
- Define alternate user, set automated reassignment to deputy and issue comment of ooo message
- Define users and groups who can set absences for others
Display absences in list and calendar view.
Issue view indication on every user field such as assignee, reporter, single- and multi-user custom fields, as well as user mentions.
- Displays if selected user is available or not
- Show who is currently online
- More details including absence message in hover user profile
JQL functions to search for issues assigned to not available users.
Learn more about the various features in our documentation
Privacy and security
Powerful JQL functions allow to quickly search for issues assigned to not available users.