Smart Images for Confluence
All in one image toolkit for Confluence. Powerful editor, image maps, sliders, and galleries
Powerful image editor
Edit your images without leaving Confluence, crop, add filters, finetune, annotate and add texts and shapes. Easily update your changes without worrying about versioning.
Intuitive Sliders and Galleries
Display multiple images through elegant and responsive sliders or galleries. Set skin, sizing, transitions, navigation options, thumbnails, and more... to create custom image sets.
Image maps editor
Draw and add multiple interactive areas to images. Create clickable links to Confluence pages or external URLs, directly on your images. Image maps are also supported in Sliders and Galleries.
- Powerful image uploader:
- Drag and drop images or browse your system to upload images
- Import from Confluence pages or Spaces
- Comprehensive image editor:
- Annotate: Drawing tool, Lines, Arrows, Rectangle, Ellipse, and dynamic text editor
- Crop, rotate, flip, and zoom
- Finetune Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Exposure, Temperature, Gamma, Clarity, and Vignette
- Add artistic filters
- You can easily update any change made to the images without worrying about versioning. The edits are stored separately in a Photoshop like behavior.
- Image maps editor:
- Use different shapes (Rectangle, Circle, and Polygon) to draw clickable areas directly on the image
- Select a Confluence page or set an URL as a target for the shape
- Fully customizable Sliders and Galleries:
- Sliders and Galleries skins: Light, White or Dark
- Control navigation arrows, randomize images, add bullets or thumbnails
- Configure slider size and set image scaling
- Customize transition type, delay, and autoplay
- Easily switch to Full-screen mode
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Drag and drop images, Browse space, Import from a page or add external links