Poll Maker for Confluence
Create polls and surveys to collect votes, opinions, and feedback from your teammates with ease
Create a poll in seconds
Select the voting type (single or multi votes), add your question and answer options, and that's it!
Collect feedback from teammates
Use the macro to collect both anonymous or personalized feedback
Make instant decisions based on the results of surveys, save time usually spent on collecting opinions
Select the voting type that meets your needs:
- Single vote - every user can vote once
- Single vote (changeable) - users can vote once and change their answers if needed
- Multi vote (single winner) - users can select multiple options, the total amount of votes (answers) is 100%
- Multi vote (multiple winners) - users can select multiple options, the total amount of users voted is 100%
🙂 Use emojis and Unicode symbols to make answer options and button captions more appealing.
Privacy and security
Poll Maker for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Search Confluence. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary and read:confluence-content.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary or read:confluence-content.summary.
- Read and write to app storage service