Data Privacy Automator for Jira Cloud
Discover how setting automatic issue modifications can be quick and easy
Quickly and safely, you will be able to:
- Create rules to automatically manage content after a configurable retention period.
- Use a JQL query to find issues relevant for the rule.
- Select the rule mode → delete, move to another location, pseudonymize or review JQL query results.
- Create patterns that can be defined for moving or pseudonymizing content and assign them to the rules.
- Configure the execution intervals for rules.
- Review selected issues before execution.
- Review and approve jobs prior to deleting content.
- Find the current status of the jobs created and scheduled automatically by rules.
- Export issues to file formats supported by Jira Cloud: CSV, XML, DOC, JSON.
- Generate a detailed audit report for all operations (i.e. content deletion).
Privacy and security
Data Privacy Automator for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application