Accelerate localization from code to delivery
Localization made visible
Keep every team in Jira in the loop and on track by generating automated notifications and comments while gaining visibility of translation tasks on both platforms.
Ship faster with automated workflows
Deliver localized software faster by automatically creating Jira tickets for developers when translation tasks are completed.
Smarter project management
Harness the power of automation and task synchronization between Lokalise and Jira to eliminate manual task updates and manage projects intelligently.
Lokalise is the continuous localization and translation management platform for agile teams. It integrates into your development workflow to help you ship quality localized products, faster.
With Lokalise integration for Jira, you can automatically create, update, and close Jira tickets, to reflect translation tasks in Lokalise and trigger automations that accelerate and adapt any localization process to continuous development cycles.
Connecting Lokalise and Jira projects enables you to automatically:
- Create a new linked Jira issue when an order, translation, or review task is created or completed.
- Update Jira issue status when a translation or review task is deleted.
- Update Jira issue status when an order, translation, or review task is completed.
- Delete Jira issues when a translation or review task is deleted.
- Add comment to Jira issues translation task language is completed.
Privacy and security