Calculated Field for Jira Cloud
- Jira Service Management
Perform on-the-fly routine calculations on numeric and time values in Jira Cloud issues
Calculated field in issues
Add the calculated field into Jira issues and execute automatic calculations of data in tasks.
Formulas or JS expressions
Apply formulas to numeric fields or use JS expression to calculate data based on additional conditions.
View calculations in Jira interfaces
Easily find calculated values while browsing through Jira issues, searching for issues in the Issue Navigator, or on a Scrum board.
Simplify the financial operations:
- product proposals
- task cost based on spent time
Make the data-driven decisions for issue prioritization:
- ICE score
- RICE score
- WSJF score
Find out the difference between time values:
- ratio of spent time to estimates
- difference between spent time and estimates
The app does not cover your use case? Please submit your request.
Privacy and security
Calculated Field for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.