Content Properties Editor for Confluence
View, create and edit Content Properties, Page Status, and Metadata for Confluence pages
Show content properties, page status/content state
The Content Property Macro allows you to show any existing content properties on the page.
Show single values by defining a path or show the full JSON property.
Useful for page property reports and technical details.
Edit existing content properties
The Content Property Editor allows you to easiliy edit any existing content properties.
Create new content properties
You can also use the Editor to create new Content Properties.
An App for Project Managers and Developers to display and edit Metadata of Confluence content.
The Content Property Editor for Confluence helps you to easily display, test, modify and manage content properties & metadata for any confluence page.
- Show existing content properties (new: Single Values, Lists, JSON, Page Status)
- Edit content properties
- Create new content properties
- 🔓 Based on the new Forge Framework! (Hosted directly on Atlassian Infrastructure)
If you don't know content properties, these are a way to store metadata on any confluence page.
For feedback and questions please reach out to us at meetical.io/support
Happy Content Property Editing!
Proudly sponsored by meetical.io!
Also check out our Confluence Meeting Calendar App!
Enjoy our latest blogs and guides:
- Confluence Best Practices for Meeting Notes
- Ultimate Guide to Confluence Meeting Notes
Our FREE extensions:
Privacy and security
Content Properties Editor for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read content properties.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Write content properties.
How to open the content property editor