VIP.LEAN ETL for Reporting
This app reports in realtime Jira data as business entities to your database. It massively simplifies Power BI/Tableau reporting
Configure your database connections
You can configure connections to local or external databases. Oracle and PostgreSQL are supported, other DB versions are planned.
Design your target database tables per Drag & Drop
It could not be simpler ! You can design your desired Data Warehouse tables in minutes by selecting projects, issue types and fields. The app supports you to make consistent selections.
Event triggered data actualisation for BI Tools
Once the Data Warehouse rules are activated the app creates the required tables and starts with filing them after every Jira issue change event. The way is now open for data visualisation and processing.
The following key features are supported:
- The Jira app “VIP.LEAN ETL for reporting” allows our customers to report all Jira issues changes to several databases.
- The Jira admin can configure the database connections and the name of DB tables.
- The Jira admin can configure several Data ETL rules, allowing the app to report well-defined combinations of Jira projects, issue types and fields to database tables.
- After activation of the Data ETL rules, the app creates automatically the required tables.
- Any end user action on issues matching the rules leads automatically to an update of the database tables.
- New: export the Jira links as well !
This app offers you the following benefits:
- Full access on business / functional level to own Jira data
- Simple post-processing and calculation of the Jira Data on database level
- Fast and low-effort visualization of own Jira data in business intelligence tools, e.g. Tableau or Power BI
We are a German company
The app don't send any data to our server.
Privacy and security
VIP.LEAN ETL for Reporting integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
New Feature: Report Issue Links as well !