VIP.LEAN Advanced Links
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Create and navigate through your Jira Issues along semantic structures with Issue Picker, Issue Panels and Create linked Issues
Pick Issues - The app will link them automatically
Use the custom field "Single/Multiple issue(s) Picker and Linker" to select the issues. The app will add automatically the links. This links can be used in the "Related Issues Panels"
Display the related issues as a table
Use the "Related Issues Panels" to display the linked issues in a customised table. You can use this table to navigate up and down or use the context menu to start actions immediately.
Create and Link Issues - Button Configuration
Configure your "Create" Button e.g. to allow end users to create stories directly from features or for any other context !
VIP.LEAN TOOLS - Advanced Links: Improve the navigation and traceability of Jira issues along pre-defined links with functional context.
Pick and Link Issues using Custom Fields:
- You can define custom field to pick single or multiple issues
- You can use a JQL statement to narrow down the selection of issues
- You can select the link type and direction, which should be created automatically
- You can decide if the custom fields should be updated, once the configured links are changed
Related Issues Panels:
- This is a very helpful feature to display related issues as a table based on links
Create and Link Issues
- You can define “Create” buttons with specific configuration
- Source project and issue type
- Target project and issue type
- Link to be created automatically and
- Button color
- Then you can configure the Fields in the "Create" screen:
- Display or hide fields
- Automatic filling rules
We are located in Germany
We don't send any data from the app to our servers
Configure the fields of your create screen as you want by using hide / display options and autofilling rules in case of hiding fields.