Data Forms for Confluence
Create custom forms, surveys or checklist within Confluence. Show them in Kanban-like boards
Use boards to display and modify data forms
Display data forms in a board and change values by drag and drop.
Embed data forms
Collect and present data with structured data forms to let your colleagues, even non-technical, collaborate and input data in Confluence
Manage data forms
Attach new data forms to the page using the Data Forms Control Dialog. View or edit existing data forms with one click. Remove data forms when you no longer need them
Data Forms lets you create dynamic, reusable forms to ensure your data is always standardized and can be maintained in a straightforward manner.
This app is built on Atlassian's highly secure Forge platform. This means, no data will ever leave your Confluence at any point.
As Confluence Administrator you can define form templates for your colleagues.
- HR System in Confluence
Other features include:
- Who can edit a data form is defined via Confluence's page permissions
- Add multiple data forms to pages or spaces
- Copy and move forms between pages
- Export data forms as pdf
- Codeless template definition
- The data forms are stored in your cloud instance
- Import and export templates as a .json file
- Data Forms Templates Library
We think in the current situation prices should not rise.
For this reason, we will not increase the prices of our data center products. In addition, as of 2022-10-12, we have reduced the prices of our cloud products by approximately 30%.
Privacy and security
Data Forms for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View content permission in Confluence.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read content properties.
- Read a summary of space information without expansions.
Organize data forms of a specific template with boards