JCRC Jira Custom Related Columns
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Empower the transparency of the issue view and display related issues in custom panels
Configure your custom set of columns to display the most valuable information for Sub-Tasks, Issues in epic, and Issue Links panels.
Highlight the most relevant issues based on the JQL query!
JQL and user restrictions
Define additional JQL and user conditions to decide if custom panels should be displayed for certain issues and users.
Jira Custom Related Columns (JCRC) was designed to enhance the visibility of related issues data displayed by Sub-Tasks, Issues in epic, and Issue Links panels.
- Configure your set of system and custom fields to be displayed by custom Sub-Tasks, Issues in epic, and Issue Links panels
- Set the order of the fields displayed in custom panels
- Highlight the related issues that meet the defined JQL query
- Add JQL and user conditions to limit the visibility of custom panels for certain users or issues
- Sort related issues in custom panels
For more information check the documentation or contact our support team.
Privacy and security