Split for Jira
- Jira Software
Connect Split feature flags and Jira issues to track rollouts across teams
View Split in Jira’s Release Hub
You can view feature flag information from Split in Jira’s Release Hub, including feature flags status, alongside the pre-existing development, build, and deployment statuses.
Create and Connect Feature Flags to Jira Issues
Add a feature flag to an issue by connecting to an existing flag or creating a new flag from the Jira issue screen. Once connected, you and your team can easily track flag and rollout status directly under Issue Details.
View Outstanding Jira issues in Split
Save time switching between tools. With Jira issue information displayed in Split, you or a teammate can check for outstanding Jira issues to ensure all related work is complete before rolling out a feature to users.
Split’s Feature Data Platform pairs data with the speed and reliability of feature flags to help product development teams experiment and measure the impact of every feature. Split’s Jira integration links issues and feature flags within Jira so your teams can stay up-to-date on project and release statuses on both platforms. As a result, you can release faster, and more efficiently and deliver features that matter to your customers.
With Split’s Jira integration, you can:
- Coordinate across teams – allow engineers and project managers to view and share release and project statuses easily
- Mitigate technical debt – quickly determine if a feature is fully released and ready for code cleanup
- Streamline adoption of progressive delivery – encourage engineers to gate every feature behind a flag by making it part of the issue-creation process
Privacy and security
Split for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application