Connect Split feature flags and Jira issues to track rollouts across teams
Connect feature flags to Jira issues
Add a feature flag to an issue by connecting to an existing flag or creating a new flag from the Jira issue screen. Once connected, you and your team can easily track flag and rollout status directly under issue details.
View outstanding Jira issues in Split
Save time switching between tools. With Jira issue information displayed in Split, you or a teammate can check for outstanding Jira issues to ensure all related work is complete before rolling out a feature to users.
Coordinate controlled rollouts across teams
Connected Jira issues will reflect the flag configuration (ON/OFF) and rollout status (percentage rollout or # of targeting rules). This gives you and your team greater visibility of projects and rollouts in progress.
Atlassian and Split combine best-in-class issue and project tracking, feature flagging, and experimentation to enable software teams to build impactful products with unparalleled speed and safety. With our integration, you and your teams can:
- Enable continuous delivery – encourage engineers to gate every feature behind a flag by making it part of the issue creation process
- Coordinate across teams – allow engineers and project managers to easily view and share release and project statuses
- Mitigate technical debt – quickly determine if a feature is fully released and ready for code cleanup
Check out our documentation to set up the integration in Split.
Privacy and security
Split for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application