ADOIT Enterprise Architect for Confluence
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Seamlessly publish your digital architecture portfolios and foster cross-domain transparency and collaboration
Bring Your Enterprise Architecture To Life
Explore digital portfolios and the different states of your enterprise architecture. Leverage powerful insights and reports. Share, discuss and collaborate with peers. All from the comfort of your own Confluence space.
Create & Deliver Lean EA Designs With Ease
Document, enrich and continuously update your architecture. Analyse your current state and define roadmaps for your digital transformation. Collect feedback, implement improvements and boost cross-domain collaboration.
Keep Up In Real-Time
Rely on always up-to-date and valid architecture data. All changes to your architecture are automatically published in Confluence too. Quick, smart, and most importantly, with zero efforts required.
Enterprise Architect for Confluence, powered by the leading EA suite ADOIT, gives you a quick and easy way of defining your architecture portfolios using the ArchiMate notation and broadcasting them to your team through Atlassian Confluence.
- Map out your architecture assets in seconds with the help of our predictive modelling assistant, drag & drop features, automatic ArchiMate validation and more
- Create your personalized templates and automatically publish your Enterprise Architect content as complete pages in Confluence
- Engage different stakeholders, collaborate across teams, exchange feedback, and jointly define your best future architecture
- Give more context to your assets by adding automatically generated overviews with essential information
- Quickly dive deeper with smart tooltips and interactive quick links
- Search your Enterprise Architect content directly from Confluence
- Publish your dynamic search queries and analysis charts
- And more!
Try It Out For Free Now!