ADONIS Process Manager for Confluence
Seamlessly publish your organizational processes and foster enterprise-wide transparency and collaboration
Bring Your Business Processes To Life
Explore your process portfolio. Consume process flows and SOPs. Leverage reports and key findings. Share, discuss and collaborate with peers. All from the comfort of your own Confluence space.
Create & Manage Your Models With Ease
Document, enrich and continuously optimize your processes. Benefit from automatic versioning and approval with the ADONIS Release Workflow and ensure the validation and sign-off of your Confluence-published content.
Keep Up In Real-Time
Rely on always up-to-date and valid process knowledge. All changes to your processes are automatically published in Confluence too. Quick, smart, and most importantly, with zero efforts required.
Process Manager for Confluence, powered by the leading BPM suite ADONIS, gives you a quick and easy way of documenting your business processes using BPMN graphical notation and broadcasting them to your team through Atlassian Confluence.
- Map out your process diagrams in seconds with the help of our predictive modelling assistant, drag & drop features, automatic BPMN validation and more
- Create your personalized templates and automatically publish your Process Manager content as complete pages in Confluence
- Engage different stakeholders, exchange feedback, compare versions and jointly define your best future processes
- Provide more process context by adding automatically generated overviews with the most essential information
- Quickly dive deeper with smart tooltips and interactive quick links
- Search through your Process Manager content directly within Confluence
- Share dynamic search queries and analysis charts
- And more!
Try It Out For Free Now!