SoftComply Static Snapshots - to Freeze Confluence Pages
Capture & Freeze the Dynamic Content of Confluence with the SoftComply Static Snapshots app
Keep the data in your meeting minutes static
Data in your meeting minutes are dynamic. In case you would like to keep a static version of your meeting minutes, take a snapshot to freeze the content with the SoftComply Static Snapshots app.
Take a static snapshot of your Confluence page
You can quickly take a snapshot of your Confluence page from the page byline menu.
Keep the content of your macros static!
When you add macros to your Confluence page, their content is constantly being updated. To keep the content of the macros static, simply take a snapshot of the Confluence page.
Data in Confluence and Jira are always DYNAMIC. When you add a Jira macro to your Confluence page, the Jira issues in the macro will be updated each time you refresh your Confluence page.
To FREEZE THE CONTENT at a certain point in time, take a STATIC SNAPSHOT of the page with the SoftComply Static Snapshots app.
You can MONITOR YOUR WORK PROGRESS and IMPROVE REPORTING with the SoftComply Static Snapshots that provide you a view of THE STATUS OF THINGS AT ANY POINT IN TIME.
You can also COMPARE two snapshots to see what has changed, EXPORT snapshots to pdf & STORE them as attachments.
Here's a SHORT VIDEO TUTORIAL on how to use the SoftComply Static Snapshots app on Confluence Cloud.
For a LIVE DEMO CALL, please book a time here to talk to us!
For any questions or SUPPORT, please contact us at SoftComply.
This app supports all Confluence macros that are visible in pdf export.
3rd party Forge apps can't yet be stored with the Static Snapshots app due to Forge technology limitations.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
SoftComply Static Snapshots - to Freeze Confluence Pages integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View and download attachments of a page or blogpost that you have access to.
- Read all content, including content body (expansions permitted). Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Permits retrieval of user groups.
Data in Jira and Confluence are always dynamic. To capture and freeze the data, use the SoftComply Static Snapshots app! By taking a snapshot of your Confluence page you will have a static version of the page.