- Jira Software
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Keep track of large-scale projects developed by multiple teams on a single board for efficient planning and improved transparency
Transparent scaled board view
Display the issues and dependencies between them to quickly see how they are related to each other in order to plan the work better.
Epic level view
Make the board show epics only based on the issues in sprints to get the big picture of goals being realized. Select an epic to see which teams in which sprints are working on it.
Decide which groups of users can use the app. Configure the permissions for each board to decide who will be able to view, work, or administer the board.
Jira Scaled Agile Boards (JSAB) helps running large-scale projects where multiple Scrum teams are involved in the development. Scaled boards provide a high-level view of work done by the teams across multiple sprints.
- Display of dependencies between issues based on Jira links
- Epic view showing the epics in which the issues are included
- Permissions to manage the access level to a single board and the app itself
- Configurable card layout to show additional issue information
- Customizable board view to display a different scope of sprints
- Progress bar and statistics for each sprint
- Negative resolutions showing issues closed with specific resolution
- Favorite boards list
- Easy step-by-step wizard for creating new boards
For more information check the documentation or contact our support team.