Multiplier – Access Management for Okta, GSuite, Azure AD
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Access Management built into Jira to seamlessly track onboarding, offboarding and access requests and make compliance easier
Automate user admin and app access requests
🔐 Provision users, manage attributes, assign group membership and reset passwords all from Jira tickets.
✅ Route requests to managers for approval
🔏 Audit log that tracks every change and links back to a Jira ticket
Connect to all your identity and SaaS vendors
Multiplier's out of the box integrations with Okta, Google Workspace, Azure AD and Jumpcloud reduce context switching and increase speed and accuracy in closing the most common IT requests.
Get rid of your SaaS spreadsheet
Automatically identify all your SaaS services, understand usage and eliminate wasted spend.
Track all applications, and associated metadata such as owners and provisioning instructions in one place.
Multiplier automates common user administration and access management workflows in Azure AD, Okta and Jumpcloud.
It can also you lower your shadow IT by tracking application usage and showing you what apps are being used across the organization.
Multiplier can help you with the following use cases:
- Automatically discover all your SaaS apps, and track their usage
- Display user attributes in the Jira issue side panel
- Onboard and offboard employees directly from a ticket
- Route tickets to managers for approval
- Automatically assign and remove group memberships
- Assign/remove apps
- Reset passwords and MFA
- Manage the employee lifecycle - title, department, manager changes, etc.
🌎 Visit our website
🔐 Learn about our security practices
📖 Read our documentation
💬 Contact our support
Privacy and security
Multiplier – Access Management for Okta, GSuite, Azure AD integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application