Access & Security Automation for Jira – Okta & Azure AD SSO
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Automate Compliance, User Provisioning, Access Management, Security & User Access Reviews. Level up Okta, Azure AD & Google w/ IGA
Automate access approval & enforce least privilege
Remove admin overhead from access requests & implement controls to automate SOC 2 & ISO 27001 compliance.
Connect your identity provider and allow users to request time-restricted access to apps, groups, & roles.
Implement IAM lifecycle workflows at scale
Automate identity-centric processes (onboarding/offboarding) using Multiplier's no-code workflows.
Provision & deprovision accounts & access to Jira projects, manage user attributes, and route approvals to managers.
Streamline your quarterly access reviews
Improve the speed of your audits by automating your quarterly reviews.
Multiplier gives you a single pane of glass to check access across hundreds of systems and manage users, roles and certifications.
Multiplier is an identity governance (IGA), access management and least privilege tool built natively for Jira Service Management.
We streamline manual IT processes for access management, orchestration and compliance.
Multiplier helps IT teams automate day-to-day end user requests such as password and MFA resets, access to shared drives and groups, routing approvals to managers etc.
- Self-service access requests in JSM or Slack.
- Enforce just-in-time and time-based access controls.
- Zero touch provisioning and deprovisioning.
- Approval flows (Manager & App Owner) for every app, role, resource, or permission
- Easily generate access reports to see who has been given access to which resource, when and why.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Access & Security Automation for Jira – Okta & Azure AD SSO integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Integrate with your identity providers