Multiplier – Azure AD and Okta operations for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Automate group and app assignment in Okta and Azure AD directly from Jira
Assign apps and group memberships
Streamline your software request process by assigning apps directly from Jira.
View and manage user attributes
View and and manage user attributes such as group memberships, department, manager and title.
You can also reset passwords, clear sessions, and much more!
Streamline employee onboarding/offboarding
Onboard and offboard employees faster by provisioning Azure AD and Okta users directly from Jira, eliminating any need for context switching.
Multiplier is FREE during our BETA
We're making this product free until late 2021 so we can focus on customer feedback.
Multiplier is the only way to orchestrate workflows and actions in Okta directly from Jira Cloud.
Brought to you by the same minds that built Jira Service Management, Multiplier can help you with the following use cases:
- Display user attributes in the Jira issue side panel
- Onboard and offboard employees directly from a ticket
- Provision groups and group memberships in Okta and Azure AD
- Assign/remove apps
- Reset passwords and MFA
- Manage the employee lifecycle - title, department, manager changes, etc.
Privacy and security
Multiplier – Azure AD and Okta operations for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application