Scroll Content Quality for Confluence
Check content quality and enforce style standards in your Confluence pages. Check spelling, terminology, macros, links & more
Check Content Quality
Ensure quality and save time by running a quality check of your Confluence content. Create rules to check for broken links, missing alt-text on images, text capitalization across heading levels, and more.
Enforce Terminology and Style
Ensure consistency and promote inclusivity in your content by flagging terms and phrases that don’t align with your style. Create rules to correct spelling, unify terminology, and suggest diverse and inclusive language.
Control Macro Usage
Control which Confluence macros can be used in your documentation by allow- or block-listing macros. Specify macros by name and even add parameters in order to allow or block macros with certain values.
This brand-new app is built on Atlassian's Forge platform and is currently available as a free beta version. Have questions or feedback? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As your team grows and more authors contribute to your Confluence pages, it becomes difficult to keep your content in check.
Scroll Content Quality makes it easy to maintain quality and consistency in Confluence. The app enables you to establish and customize rules to save your team time and ensure content quality and clarity.
Create rules to:
- Enforce terminology by checking for specific words or phrases and recommending replacements or alternatives
- Flag obsolete or incorrect terms
- Flag broken links by confirming that external websites that are linked on a Confluence page are still online and reachable
- Check for alt-text descriptions on images
- Unify spelling and capitalization
- Promote diverse and inclusive language
- Control which macros can be used by allowing or blocking the use of specific Confluence macros
Privacy and security
Scroll Content Quality for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read all content, including content body (expansions permitted). Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read content properties.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
Customize Rulesets A predefined set of rules is available out of the box and can be configured to suit your team’s conventions. Activate and customize individual rulesets per space to allow for variation across teams.