Azure Communication Services for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Run video & voice meetings directly from Jira or Jira Service Management with Microsoft Azure Communication Services
Communicate Directly from Jira & Jira SM
Start or schedule the audio or video calls directly from Jira and Jira Service Management. Join the conversation by the short link. You no more need to switch to other tools to reach out to your customers.
Meet to Perform Better
Contact your customers to solve issues better directly from the Jira Service Desk ticket or Jira Software issue. Invite colleagues easily to join meetings. Track the communication history in comments.
Share Your Screen
Use screen sharing sessions for quick problem-solving. Get more involved customers with a brilliant support experience.
Azure Communication Services for Jira allow users to connect for a call, a video meeting or a screen sharing session directly from Jira Software issue or Jira Service Management ticket.
- start an instant meeting just with one button in the issue
- schedule a meeting to a suitable time later
- invite watchers, reporters or other team members to quickly join by a short link
- see the full contact history in the issue comments
- have users notified by email
- high-level support from the Vendor
- understandable User Guide
Find a better and quicker solution to any issues you may have in Jira Service Management or Jira Software. Keep the committed high service level by reaching out to users easily.
Combine your Jira experience with a reliable communication service from Microsoft.
You must have a Microsoft Azure Communication Services account to use our application. Please, go to MS Azure portal for more details.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Azure Communication Services for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application