Minor version update
- Released 2022-03-02 • Supported By 55 Degrees AB • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Version 126.96.36.199 • Released 2022-03-23 • Supported By 55 Degrees AB • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
55 Degrees is excited to share the 1.1 release of Portfolio Forecaster. This release makes the forecasting experience faster and resolves several issues.
We made some updates that improve the process of filtering epics or historical data:
- The epics are now respecting the order of the Epic rank.
- The historical data filtering was improved by filtering out the operators that are not available for a field as well as resolving an issue with the "is not ready" operator
- The forecast doesn’t automatically start before you have a chance to make the desired configurations.
- Added ability to granularly filter epics
- Users can now download the forecast results as a CSV file.
For more details - please see our release notes and documentation at https://support.55degrees.se/space/FORECASTER/1649606691/Version+1.1 .
Looking for the DataCenter version? It's coming soon. 55 Degrees is about to start the work on creating a DataCenter version of Portfolio Forecaster.
- Version 1.0.0 • Released 2021-05-04 • Supported By 55 Degrees AB • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
The 55 Degrees team is excited to share with you the initial release of Portfolio Forecaster for Jira Server.