ToDo Issue Checklist with Forge
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Agile with To Do checklist: Prepare a detailed plan to execute the user story
Create ToDo List
Create easy and simple checklist with an explanation of what to do to execute the user story
Mention users so that they are aware about their responsibilities during the sprint. Use an option to assign users responsible for the whole section.
Detailed usage history
Follow the progress with the detailed usage history.
Agile is used differently everywhere because each team customizes it to fit its company use case.
ToDo Checklist for Jira helps you to break up large stories, manage definition of ready, monitor definition of done stages, list you acceptance criteria and more.
- Easy and simple checklist creation
- Add a title to separate checklist items in different topics
- Reorder checklist items and titles with simple drag and drop feature
- Mention users
- Detailed usage history. Who performed an action and when
ToDo Checklist is built in Forge, because we want to support Atlassian's new cloud app development platform that helps developers to build trusted and scalable with Atlassian-hosted compute and storage.
Privacy and security
ToDo Issue Checklist with Forge integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.