JXL - Spreadsheet Table Structure Issue Editor for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
The power of Jira with the familiarity of spreadsheets – Must‑have in every Jira
Bulk edit issues faster inline
Do you struggle updating your issues? Resort to exporting them to Excel or Smartsheet? Have to multitab to get anything done? Just create your own views. Time for tables.
• Bulk copy paste fields
• Save clicks and hours
Custom issue hierarchy structure
Project management at any scale needs custom hierarchy. JXL lets you structure your teams' work just the way you need, lightning fast.
• Create hierarchy based on issue types and links
• Intuitive setup and easy to use
Enterprise security and scalability
Life is too short to stare at stale screens. JXL performs at scale. It gobbles up large volumes of issue data and then lets you blaze through it with instant updates.
• No column limits
• Your data never leaves your site
Build your perfect issue table editor
Jira admins, developers, project or product managers, designers, IT and support staff: Freely arrange every detail of full-fledged spreadsheets to fit your flow.
- Save personal and team sheets
- Add, remove, rearrange columns
- All standard and custom fields supported
- Fine-tune sheet scope with revolutionary JQL composer
Stay on top of your teams' projects, maintain your backlog, plan your sprint, update your queue. Save time and work smarter together.
- Create and edit issues inline
- Bulk change, copy and paste fields
- Group by hierarchy levels
- Set up custom hierarchy structures
- Sort and filter table columns
- Export issues without limits
- Full keyboard control
- and much more
JXL is enterprise grade scalability, performance, security. Your data never leaves your site.
JXL is crafted by ex-Atlassians and backed by Atlassian Ventures.
It's a game changer. Take it for a spin. You'll never want to go back.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
JXL - Spreadsheet Table Structure Issue Editor for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
JXL is backed by Atlassian Ventures: "We are strong believers in the power of JXL and are excited to invest in it." – Chris Hecht, Head of Corp Dev / Atlassian Ventures at Atlassian