JXL - Table Sheets Hierarchy Structure Sum-up Issue Editor
The power of Jira with the simplicity of spreadsheets – All-in-one issue editor and organizer – Must‑have in every Jira site
Bulk edit issues faster inline
Struggle updating issues? Exporting to Google Sheets, Excel, Smartsheet, Airtable? Have to multitab to get anything done? Time for tables. Just create your own grid views.
• Bulk copy paste fields
• Save clicks and hours
Custom issue hierarchy structure
Project management at any scale needs custom hierarchy. JXL lets you group and structure your teams' work the way you need, lightning fast.
• Create hierarchy based on issue types and links
• Intuitive setup, easy to use
Field sum-ups and progress bars
Visualize teams' progress across the whole org with epic sum-ups. Add sum-up levels to groupings and custom hierarchy.
• Story pts, time tracking, status, numerics, more
• Sum, avg, min, max, distribution, progress bars
🔼 Atlassian Marketplace Partner of the Year
Project, program, product managers, Jira admins, developers, designers, IT and support staff: Build your perfect issue table editor.
- Save personal and team sheets
- Add, remove, rearrange columns
- All standard and custom fields
- Smart columns, eg "Time since"
- Fine-tune scope with JQL composer
- Light, dark theme
Stay on top of your teams' progress, maintain backlogs, plan sprints, update queues, inventories. Save time and work smarter together.
- Create, edit issues inline
- Bulk change, copy paste fields
- Sort, filter, freeze columns
- Group by fields, hierarchy levels
- Custom structures via issue links
- Conditional cell formatting
- Sum up fields
- Save views
- Logical operators
- Export issues, no limits
- Full keyboard control
- much more
Enterprise grade scalability, performance, security. Your data never leaves your site.
JXL is crafted by ex-Atlassians, backed by Atlassian Ventures.
It's a game changer. You'll never want to go back.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
JXL - Table Sheets Hierarchy Structure Sum-up Issue Editor integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Save your own personal and shared team sheets. Quickly switch between them for different jobs. Cross-project timelines, sprint scopes, backlogs, time sheets, asset inventories, personal task lists. The sky is the limit.