JXL - Table Sheets Hierarchy Structure Sum-up Issue Editor
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
The power of Jira with the familiarity of spreadsheets – The ultimate issue editor and organizer – Must‑have in every Jira site
Bulk edit issues faster inline
Struggle updating issues? Exporting to Google Sheets, Excel, Smartsheet, Airtable? Have to multitab to get anything done? Time for tables. Just create your own grid views.
• Bulk copy paste fields
• Save clicks and hours
Custom issue hierarchy structure
Project management at any scale needs custom hierarchy. JXL lets you group and structure your teams' work the way you need, lightning fast.
• Create hierarchy based on issue types and links
• Intuitive setup, easy to use
Field sum-ups and progress bars
Visualize teams' progress across the whole org with epic sum-ups. Add sum-up levels to groupings and custom hierarchy.
• Story pts, time tracking, status, numerics, more
• Sum, avg, min, max, distribution, progress bars
Build your perfect issue table editor
Project or product managers, Jira admins, developers, designers, IT and support staff: Freely arrange every detail of full-fledged spreadsheets to fit your flow.
- Save personal and team sheets
- Add, remove, rearrange columns
- All standard and custom fields
- Special columns, eg "Time since"
- Fine-tune sheet scope with smart JQL composer
Stay on top of your teams' progress, maintain backlogs, plan sprints, update queues. Save time and work smarter together.
- Create, edit issues inline
- Bulk change, copy paste fields
- Group by fields, hierarchy levels
- Set custom structures with issue links
- Sum up fields
- Sort, filter columns
- Export issues, no limits
- Full keyboard control
- and much more
JXL is enterprise grade scalability, performance, security. Your data never leaves your site.
JXL is crafted by ex-Atlassians, backed by Atlassian Ventures.
It's a game changer. Take it for a spin. You'll never want to go back.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
JXL - Table Sheets Hierarchy Structure Sum-up Issue Editor integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
JXL is backed by Atlassian Ventures: "We are strong believers in the power of JXL and are excited to invest in it." – Chris Hecht, Head of Corp Dev / Atlassian Ventures at Atlassian