JXL - Spreadsheet Table Issue Editor for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
The power of Jira with the familiarity of spreadsheets – Must‑have in every Jira
Bulk edit issues faster inline
Do you struggle updating your issues? Resort to exporting them to Excel or Smartsheet? Have to multitab to get anything done? Just create your own views. Time for tables.
• Bulk copy paste fields
• Save clicks and hours
It just works beautifully
Built by Atlassian alumni, JXL feels native and seamlessly fits in. You shouldn't have to write a manual for your teams to use their tools. Just work and vibe.
• Actually intuitive and easy to use
• Full keyboard control
Enterprise security and scalability
Life is too short to stare at stale screens. JXL performs at scale. It gobbles up large volumes of issue data and then lets you blaze through it with instant updates.
• No column limits
• Your data never leaves your site
Build your perfect table editor
Jira admins, developers, project or product managers, designers, IT professionals or support staff: Freely arrange every detail of full-fledged spreadsheets to fit your flow.
- Save personal and team sheets
- Add, remove, rearrange columns
- All standard and custom fields supported
- Fine-tune sheet scope with revolutionary JQL composer
Stay on top of your teams' work, maintain your backlog, plan your sprint, update your queue. Save time and work smarter together. Manage issue data with convenient inline editing.
- Update by copying and pasting cells
- Bulk change issues by marking multiple cells
- Sort and filter table columns
- Group by issue hierarchy
- Export issues to Excel without limits
- and much more
JXL is enterprise grade scalability, performance, security. Your Jira data never leaves your site.
JXL is crafted by ex-Atlassians and backed by Atlassian Ventures.
It's a game changer. Take it for a spin. You'll never want to go back.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
JXL - Spreadsheet Table Issue Editor for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
JXL is backed by Atlassian Ventures: "We are strong believers in the power of JXL and are excited to invest in it." – Chris Hecht, Head of Corp Dev / Atlassian Ventures at Atlassian