Slack first support - HelpDesk+
- Jira Service Management
Jira Service Management inside Slack for companies who want Slack first support
Slack First Support
Support users in Slack with all of your existing request types. Map one or more service desks to Slack channels to make things easy.
Update in JSM, see in Slack. Update in Slack, see in JSM. It's easy!
Connect to knowledgebase to auto-suggest self-help articles.
Free companion app to paid cloud base service - see pricing
Delight your users with Slack first support for Jira Service Management.
HelpDesk+ stops the tab-tango and allows your team to easily track all of your requests without switching context.
Join 1,000s of teams who provide world-class support where users want it, right inside Slack. Never go to the customer portal again.
What it does:
- Automatically maps all request types in Slack - no re-map required
- Auto syncs updates from Slack, Jira, Email, and Portal
- Collects CSAT feedback in Slack
- Map request types to channels in Slack
- Approval workflows in Slack
- Auto-remind users to create issues
- Auto-create issues for each message
- Offer self-help from the knowledgebase
- Supports JSM customers and Jira Users
- much more....
Visit our website at https://www.helpdeskplus.ai to learn more.
Privacy and security
Slack first support - HelpDesk+ integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
Discuss issues in threads, auto-sync everything to JSM