Teamployees - Jira Public Holidays & Vacation Calendar
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Vacations planning calendar, sick leave, public holidays, birthday tracking & world clock gadget for Jira users
The integrated calendar offers a unified display of team members' vacations, sick days, birthdays and worldwide public holidays. Never miss an important date or celebration again!
Employees choose leave type (vacation or sick) and specify the dates. Team leaders have the ability to approve or deny leave requests. Colleagues view absences for improved coordination and planning.
Advanced User Profile
Add internal Jira users (colleagues, teammates) and External users (suppliers, clients, freelancers), with useful information about them, such as phone, email, location, date of birth, skills, hobbies, etc.
With Teamployees, users can effortlessly schedule vacations, manage sick leave, track public holidays for selected countries, and celebrate birthdays, all within the familiar Jira environment.
How to Use:
- Manage vacations and sick leave
- Track team members' birthdays
- Stay informed about public holidays
- Create custom events (anniversaries, milestones, industry holidays, etc.)
- Receive reminders and notifications
All users can add additional details about themselves and view information about teammates:
- Phone Number
- Team (Department)
- Date of Birth
- Country (Location)
- Zodiac Sign
- ...and more!
🆕 The plugin also provides a World Clock gadget for the Jira dashboard, which allows users to track the local time of remote colleagues in all time zones around the world, ensuring seamless communication.
With Teamployees, Jira users can optimize their workflow, enhance team collaboration, and create a more connected and engaged work environment!
Privacy and security
Teamployees - Jira Public Holidays & Vacation Calendar integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.