monday.com for Jira (Gantt, Roadmap, Table, Filter, Chart)
- Jira Service Management
Embed monday.com (Calendar, Chart, Forms, Gantt, Table, Timeline & Filter) into Jira Cloud for increased cross-team collaboration
Link monday.com items with Jira issues
Cross-platform communication & collaboration
Having a two-way sync between monday.com and Jira enables teams to work closer together and accelerates internal communication through comments.
Eliminate information silos and combine your monday.com workflow in Jira Cloud.
This includes Embedding:
- project boards to publish your progress in any process with Jira users.
- calendars for project coordination and activity overview
- timelines to communicate the project status and align releases across multiple teams
- charts to provide insights directly in Jira Cloud.
- Gantt charts to track dependencies and deadlines
- workloads to track your team's capacity
- maps to track physical locations as they relate to your work
- Kanban boards to publish agile progress in Jira Cloud
monday.com is one of the leading work management and collaboration tools. Their flexible boards allow you to easily create workflows that adapt to virtually any use case, including:
- Project management
- Marketing campaigns
- CRM and sales
- Creative work
- IT operations
- HR processes
Liberate the full potential of monday.com by embedding your full workflow into Confluence with monday.com for Confluence
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
monday.com for Jira (Gantt, Roadmap, Table, Filter, Chart) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application