Seamlessly embed monday.com into Jira Cloud to for increased cross-team collaboration
Simply Embed Your Full Workflow
Any shareable link or an embed code will work! Just select the "Share" command from the board menu and copy it.
How to embed monday.com into Jira
1. Find the embed link via the share button on monday.com
2. Choose our monday.com app in and paste your link in the URL field
3. Every user can decide between a pop-up view or a fullscreen view.
Extend Boards to Jira Users
Instead of working on a monday.com board within a small team, you can let any Jira user participate in the collaboration process. *
*Depends on the monday.com sharing settings
Eliminate information silos and combine your monday.com workflow in Jira Cloud.
This includes Embedding:
- project boards to publish your progress in any process with Jira users.
- calendars for project coordination and activity overview
- timelines to communicate the project status and align releases across multiple teams
- charts to provide insights directly in Jira Cloud.
- gantt charts to track dependencies and deadlines
- workloads to track your team's capacity
- maps to track physical locations as they relate to your work
- kanban boards to publish agile progress in Jira Cloud
monday.com is one of the leading work management and collaboration tools. Their flexible boards allow you to easily create workflows that adapt to virtually any use case, including:
- Project management
- Marketing campaigns
- CRM and sales
- Creative work
- IT operations
- HR processes
Privacy and security
monday.com for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application