Templating.app – Easy Issues & Subtasks (Templates for Jira)
- Jira Software
Jira issue templates with easy configuration. For all Jira issue types (epic, issues, subtasks). Simple UI to build templates
Create Issue Templates 📑 ...
Create templates with a full hierarchy of epics, issues & subtasks. View Issues in template library and filter them accordingly. Use variables & forms to gather important information before the issues will be created.
Or Subtasks-Only Templates 🔗
Use templates to create subtasks for single issues as well. Select a specific issue and create multiple subtasks with one click. Preview the subtasks you will create and apply one time changes.
Create Templates Based on Existing Issues 🔨
When creating new templates you can insert existing Jira Issues with all child issues. This makes it possible to migrate easily from other solutions or automate the use of manually created templates.
Now available: Dark Mode for Templating.app
Easy Issues & Subtasks Templates for Jira was created to help you quickly create Jira Cloud templates. With our easy-to-use UI, you can easily initiate tasks, edit templates, and more - all without any programming knowledge!
The Intuitive drag-n-drop UI allows easy configuration of complex issue template hierarchies. Simply add issues, change issue type, drag & drop issues and fill out issue fields with text and variables.
- Functionality: We already support a lot of field types, and constantly adding new ones
- Easy: The easiest templating set-up on the marketplace with preview of issues that will be created
- Usability: Best looking user interface for issue templates
- Gather structured information: Add variables to your Issue Templates
- No syntax or magic needed: Anyone can setup and use templates easily
- Security: Based on Atlassian Forge
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Templating.app – Easy Issues & Subtasks (Templates for Jira) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View application roles.
- View system and custom avatars.
- Read custom field contextual configurations.
- Read field configurations.
Create subtask templates easily.