Templating.app 🚀 build Issue Templates for Jira Cloud
- Jira Software
Jira ticket templates & subtask template - easy configured. Jira Templates automation for issues to simplify workflow & checklists
Create Your Own Jira Issue Templates ✍️
Create templates with a full hierarchy of epics, issues & subtasks. View Issues in template library and filter them accordingly. Use variables & forms to gather important information before the issues will be created.
Start With Example Templates Or Create Your Own 💪
Start with your own blank page or use a variety of example templates. There are numerous options available for various use cases, including software development, IT support, project management, and many others.
Easy Integration Of Dynamic Variables 🔧
Insert variables to provide dynamic information each time a user applies an Issue Template, such as an employee's name, due date, and more.
Templating.app was created to help you quickly create Jira Cloud templates. With our easy-to-use UI, you can easily initiate tasks, edit templates, and more - all without any programming knowledge!
The Intuitive drag-n-drop UI allows easy configuration of complex issue template hierarchies. Simply add issues, change issue type, drag & drop issues and fill out issue fields with text and variables.
- Functionality: We already support a lot of field types, and constantly adding new ones
- Easy: The easiest templating set-up on the marketplace with preview of issues that will be created
- Usability: Best looking user interface for issue templates
- Gather structured information: Add variables to your Issue Templates
- No syntax or magic needed: Anyone can setup and use templates easily
- Security: Based on Atlassian Forge
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Templating.app 🚀 build Issue Templates for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
Create subtask templates easily.