Usage Statistics for Confluence
Get detailed statistics and analytics for Confluence spaces
The more spaces you have in your Confluence, the harder it can become to stay on top of what's happening. Getting a quick overview of your favorite Confluence spaces can be very helpful at times. Usage Statistics for Confluence provides you with 14 useful metrics about your Confluence space - quickly accessible through the sidebar and for FREE! 📊🎁
🔒 Usage Statistics for Confluence is built on the Atlassian Forge platform. This means, no data ever leaves your Confluence instance.
Still have questions?
- Raise a ticket at our Service Desk. (Have ideas for more metrics? Let us know!)
- Read the documentation.
- Contact us at email@example.com for further information.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Usage Statistics for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View analytics for content. Note that this does not provide access to the content itself.
- View details regarding content and its associated properties.
- View all contents, including pages, blogposts, comments and attachments.
- Search and view inline tasks.