Link Management for Confluence
Find and replace outdated or broken links in Confluence pages
Find every single link in your space
With Link Management, it only takes one click to scan your whole Confluence space for links. They will be presented to you in a searchable table.
Edit links across pages with one click
Found a link that you need to change? With one click, you can update your link in bulk across all Confluence pages, or you can do it per page.
Let users explore links in a space
Do you need to find a link and don’t want to open each page one by one? Space users are now able to browse through all available links and save some time.
Let's face it, maintaining links in Confluence pages can be really hard. Over time, certain links will become outdated. And after a migration to an external system, a bunch of links can break across several Confluence pages. This can interrupt the workflow of your entire team, or even worse, make your public documentation unusable.
Link Management makes it easy to find all links in your Confluence space. It allows you to edit links one by one, or in bulk, without the need to go and edit every single Confluence page. With Link Management, you can make sure your team will never stumble over broken links again! For FREE! 🎁
If you're interested to see how it works, go here to read an introduction.
🔒 Link Management for Confluence is built on the Atlassian Forge platform. This means, no data ever leaves your Confluence instance.
Still have questions?
- Raise a ticket at our Service Desk.
- Read the documentation.
- Contact us at email@example.com for further information.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Link Management for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read all content, including content body (expansions permitted). Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Search Confluence. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary and read:confluence-content.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary or read:confluence-content.summary.