#1 AI-coach that helps work flow - in issues, sprints, retrospectives
Refine backlog like an AI
SM analyses every issue and task on more than a dozen dimensions - all to produce suggestions on how to make them great to work with and well-written. No more empty descriptions or forgotten tasks - SM is here to help!
Stay on top of the work, no matter what
The eagle's eye of SM follows every open item and makes sure it is successfully delivered. If team spirit is low, issues are stuck in the lane, or the scope creep is threatening the delivery, SM will know first!
Automate retrospectives and spot hidden issues
As SM analyzes hundreds of actions in sprints, quality of issues, their progression, mistakes and achievements - it crunches all the data and writes down suggestions for retros. AI-level of inisghts for your projects!
NEW YEAR PROMOTION: get 50% off the first 3 months - contact support for your discount code!
Scrum Maister is an award-winning product that uses AI and automation to learn your development teams' habits and help them become productive and stress-free.
Scrum Maister is a virtual team member who is present at all stages of development:
- issue grooming and refinement
- daily team health checks to record energy levels, happiness and delivery confidence
- team spirit, work progression, historic data checks
- retrospective inputs based on dozens of checks, sprint progression dynamics, and data from intelligent sensors measuring work progress
Importantly, Scrum Maister is built with security at its core - it uses the next-gen platform Forge, and unless AI features are explicitly activated, no data leaves your Atlassian instance.
Scrum Maister is a great helper for teams of all sizes working in Kanban or Scrum
Privacy and security
Scrum Maister integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.