Toggl integration plugin to easily track your time through Jira
Manage Toggl Track within Jira
You can control Toggl time tracking directly from your Jira issue. When you start Toggl time tracking within an issue, Toggl Track time entry is started.
Integrate Toggl Track with Jira Work Log
Create a better workflow with organized and integrated worklogs with our simple plugin. The time entries you log from Toggl will be syncronized with Jira worklog.
Organized Toggl documentation
A time entry with Jira issue key and description is created in Toggl, when you start time tracking within an issue.
Our plugin provides you effortless workflow with organized and integrated worklogs:
- When you press 'Start tracking' Toggl Track is started with description with Jira issue key, issue description and Toggl project that was chosen in setup. 'Stop tracking' button stops the ongoing time entry and integrates it into Jira worklog.
- You can start and stop the time entry when you desire both from Jira issue and Toggl application.
- Jira Work Log full synchronization will be done every day at 00:25:00 am CET for the last 90 days. Incremental syncronization will be done every 6 mins for the last 3 days.
- Only the time entries you log from Toggl into the right Toggl project with the same Jira issue key will be syncronized with Jira worklog.
- Logged time entries will be shown in the Jira issue 'Work Log' tab.
- More key features described in the documentation.
Take notice that this is not an official Toggl plugin/integration.
Privacy and security