DingTalk for Jira
DingTalk for Jira is a mobile terminal plug-in that binds DingTalk users with JIRA users through configuration information
DingTalk mobile terminal configuration
Through mobile terminal configuration, establish the connection between JIRA and DingTalk, test the connection and synchronize DingTalk members.
DingTalk user binding configuration
Through binding settings, DingTalk users are associated with JIRA users. After association, DingTalk users can directly log in and access without entering user / password.
DingTalk access to JIRA system main interface
With friendly interface and convenient operation, users can access JIRA on the mobile terminal.
DingTalk for JIRA plug-in makes the office more convenient and efficient. The specific functions are as follows:
- Configure enterprise DingTalk self built application.
- Binding enterprise DingTalk users and JIRA users.
- Timing binding configuration.
- Notification scheme configuration.
- Create issue / edit issue.
- Project search (search project according to different conditions).
- Issue status tracking (complete, cancel, change, etc.).
- Issue content retrieval (issue retrieval according to different conditions).
- Change the user's picture.
- Change home page filter display.
- Message notification function, issue status approval, status change, comment @ user and other sensitive operations will be timely notified to the designated user.
- Unbind with JIRA user.
- Use the DingTalk APP to scan the QR code to log in to Jira without the user's need to enter a password.
Privacy and security